- Parks & Recreation
- Activities & Events
- Brownsburg July 4
Brownsburg July 4
Celebrate July 4 in Brownsburg with the Brownsburg Lions Club Extravaganza, Parade, a patriotic Concert, and Fireworks!
Brownsburg Lions Club 4th of July Extravaganza
Learn More from the Brownsburg Lions Club
Parade - July 4 at 10 AM
- The parade will begin at E. Tilden Dr. at the S. Odell St. intersection and travels west to S. Green Street.
- The parade turns north on S. Green Street to Enderly Avenue.
Contact the Brownsburg Lions Club to be in the parade.
July 4 Concert
Sing along to your patriotic favorites with Indianapolis Jazz Orchestra! Plus, enjoy yard games and food trucks!
- July 4, 7:30 pm
- Town Hall Green (61 N Green Street)
July 4 Fireworks Show
View the fireworks from downtown Brownsburg starting at 10 pm. Sensory-friendly viewing from inside Eaton Hall (61 N. Green Street), limited space available.
Fireworks will be shot from Lincolnwood Park. Public will be allowed to park on-site for a $15 fee. Pre-registration is mandatory. Find more information and registration here.
Thank you to our 2023 sponsors:
Brownsburg Parks takes the safety and welfare of all participants and employees seriously. This policy is designed to give guidance to employees, parents, and registered participants in situations where an activity may need to be canceled. Employees may use their best judgment in certain situations and some determinations/cancellations may be made at a facility, program, or event.
Time Frame for Cancellations:
- Morning Activity: determined by 7:30 am
- Afternoon/Evening Activity: determined by 4 pm
- Special Events: determined three hours prior to start
All registered participants will receive an email from Brownsburg Parks within 15 minutes of the decision to cancel the activity. Cancellation information also will be posted on Brownsburg Parks Facebook and Twitter pages.
Severe Weather Policy
Programs, special events, and other activities may be canceled and facilities closed under the conditions outlined below:
- Extreme Cold Weather Conditions. Cold weather reported or forecasted to be 25 degrees or below OR any
- combination of wind and temperature that is 25 degrees or will warrant outdoor program cancellation.
- Icy Weather Conditions will lead to cancellations: When the National Weather Service has issued a travel warning; When road visibility is severely limited; and When partner facilities are not available due to closure. (Example - school closure ).
- Snow Fall Conditions/Blizzard will lead to cancellations: When the National Weather Service has issued a travel warning; When road visibility is severely limited; and When partner facilities are not available due to closure. (Example -school closure ).
- Extreme Heat Weather Conditions. When heat and humidity are such that participants engaged in vigorous activities for prolonged periods could become over-heated and continued activity becomes dangerous programs may be cancelled.
Follow the guidelines below for specific weather conditions.
- Heat Index. When the heat index (combination of temperature and relative humidity) reaches 105 or greater.
Brownsburg Parks routinely takes photos and videos of participants for promotional purposes. Be aware that by participating, you are granting the department the right to use and publish your image or your minor child’s image.