How can I keep points from going on my driving record?

For infraction tickets, the Hendricks County Prosecutor’s Office offers a deferral program for those who qualify. You will need to contact that office at  for more information. If your ticket was issued as a local ordinance violation, you will need to contact the town attorney at (317) 237-3833. There are also several Bureau of Motor Vehicles (BMV) approved defensive driving courses available.

Show All Answers

1. What is the court's mailing address?
2. Where is the Brownsburg Court House located?
3. How can I keep points from going on my driving record?
4. I received a ticket in Hendricks County but I have misplaced it. How do I find out where my ticket is filed?
5. I wasn't pulled over in Brownsburg. Why do I have to pay my ticket at Brownsburg Town Court?
6. What day/time is court held?
7. If all cases are scheduled at 1 pm, how do I know when my case will be called?
8. How do I pay if I have been sent to collections?
9. If I come to court, do I have to pay my fine that day? Can I set up a payment plan?
10. What is the penalty for missing a court date or not paying?