How do I access my tax receipts?

Thank you for choosing Brownsburg Parks as a childcare provider! Your tax receipt will illustrate the total amount paid for childcare services provided by Brownsburg Parks that could potentially be claimed on your taxes. Our recreation portal allows you to pull your tax receipt at any time by signing into your account and accessing Account Management. These statements will NOT be sent in the mail.If you believe there is a discrepancy regarding your family's statement, please contact Brownsburg Parks office at 317-858-4172 during business hours, 8 am to 4 pm, Monday through Friday, and we will be happy to assist you.

Show All Answers

1. Where do I pick up my child?
2. How do I register my child for PEAK?
3. How do I request a refund?
4. Scholarships/ Financial Aid eligibility
5. How do I access my tax receipts?
6. Where can I find your Extended Break camps?
7. What about weather delays and closings?
8. How do I contact my PEAK Site Manager?