Summer fun is coming to Brownsburg this season with the Town of Brownsburg’s “Summer Soundtracks” free concert series! Five free concerts will be hosted from June through August featuring national and up-and-coming artists.
The concert series starts on Saturday, June 3 at 6 p.m. at Arbuckle Acres Park with crowd-favorite and Indiana native Jon McLaughlin. Jon released his debut album, Indiana, in 2007. He’s released six full-length albums in the years since. He’s played shows with Billy Joel, Kelly Clarkson, and Adele, collaborated with longtime friend Sara Bareilles, co-written with Demi Lovato, and even performed at the Academy Awards in 2008.
“Jon McLaughlin’s Hoosier roots make him the perfect artist to celebrate the beginning of summer and kick off our Summer Soundtracks!” said Brownsburg Town Council President Travis Tschaenn. “We’re excited to enjoy many great evenings of live music and community in our downtown area.”
Families are encouraged to bring chairs or blankets to the concerts to enjoy the live entertainment. In addition, fun-filled yard games will be available for kids to enjoy. Food and drinks will be available for purchase from Central Indiana’s favorite food trucks. Brownsburg Books & Brews will also host a beer and wine garden for adults 21+.
The full schedule for the 2023 Summer Soundtracks schedule is as follows:
- June 3 – Jon McLaughlin (Pop) – Arbuckle Acres Park (200 N. Green St.), 6–8 p.m.
- June 29 – LadyLand (Acoustic/Rock) – Town Hall Green (61 N. Green St.), 5–7 p.m.
- July 27 – The Stampede String Band – Town Hall Green (61 N. Green St.), 5–7 p.m.
- August 12 – Groovesmash Entertainment (Covers Classic Rock, Pop, R&B) – Arbuckle Acres Park (200 N. Green St.), 6–8 p.m.
- August 31 – Nate Wolfe (Country, Folk) – Town Hall Green (61 N. Green St.), 5–7 p.m.
Sponsors and Community Partners
This concert is partly sponsored by Browning, the Town of Brownsburg, and the Town of Brownsburg Parks.